Re: [sumo-user] the simaple question

1 & 2: you can piece this together from calls to

traci.trafficlight.getRedYellowGreenState
traci.trafficlight.getControlledLinks

traci calls are handled before vehicles start to move in the current step. This means the returned state (vehicle positions etc will be from the previous step (t - stepLength).