From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jakob Erdmann
Sent: Τρίτη, 11 Ιουνίου 2019 4:47 μμ
To: Sumo project User discussions
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] import VISUM net

The option –visum.language_file is only available in the latest development version. (https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version)

regards,

Jakob

Am Di., 11. Juni 2019 um 15:42 Uhr schrieb Charis Chalkiadakis <charcal@xxxxxxxx>:

Good afternoon everyone!

I tried to convert a VISUM.net file to a SUMO.net.xml file in the SUMO 1.2.0 version. I used the following commands:

1)      --visum VISUM_NET_2017.net –o sumo.net.xml –visum.language_file visumEN.txt

2)      --visum VISUM_NET_2017.net –visum.language_file visumEN.txt  –o sumo.net.xml

In both cases, and despite the fact that I used the proper directory and the DEU to EN keyword file, the following error appears:

Do I misused the –visum.language-file command or I cannot make use of it in the current SUMO version?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Charis

Charis Chalkiadakis

Research Associate/ Hellenic Institute of Transport

Ph.D. candidate/ National Technical University of Athens

Tel.: +30 2310.498268

Απαλλαγμένο από ιούς. www.avast.com