Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles not running

Hard to tell. Possibly a mis-configured junction logic. It could also be a left-hand traffic bug (most of the tests are for right-hand traffic).
Please send me the scenario files.

Am Do., 14. März 2019 um 16:46 Uhr schrieb Jose Monreal Bailey <jmonreal@xxxxxxxxx>:
The vehicle coming from the West to turn south is stopping and then the vehicles coming from the East side stop.
Why is the vehicle(West) stopping in the first place?