[sumo-user] Vehicles not running

Hey everyone,

After I start my simulation, I start extending the greenphase for a while, but vehicles will not continue moving (In the screenshot you see vehicles halted, and as the simulation goes, they do not move.

I am checking if the remaining time is less than certain number(5) it will increase the phase time by one.
But vehicles with green light will not move.

Any ideas what could it be? If you need more information please let me know.