Re: [sumo-user] Error TraaS and getCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition

Now fixed in the repository. Thanks for reporting.

Am Di., 12. März 2019 um 16:02 Uhr schrieb Jose Monreal Bailey <jmonreal@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hey everyone,

When I execute the command getCompleteRedYellowGreenDefinition for a traffic light, I get the following error:

Error reading byte, invalid list position specified for reading: 1068

Where can I check the correct inputs for this command (Hex codes) ?

Best regards,
Jose