2) If road vehicles perform strange loops in their route then this is most likely due to OSM data errors. You may be able to mitigate it by leaving out the option --use-osm-routes. If rail vehicles have fault routes, this most likely due to incomplete encoding of bidirectional track use. It is recommend to set the option --railway.topology.repair when trying to import OSM networks with railways. If you use osmWebWizard to import your area, the recommended options will all be enabled.

regards,
Jakob

Am Mo., 11. März 2019 um 20:16 Uhr schrieb Alex Cerioni <cerio_alex@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Here there are the files I forgot attaching.
I'm sorry.

Da: Alex Cerioni
Inviato: lunedì 11 marzo 2019 19:39
A: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Public transport importation from OSM error

Hi.
I'have imported a map from OSM and I want to insert public transport in it, importing those defined in the osm in SUMO.
I have followed the instruction from https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tutorials/PT_from_OpenStreetMap#Initial_network_and_public_transit_information_extraction

but it gives me lots of error.

The error log of this command is in the attached file netconvert.error.log
netconvert --osm-files osm.xml -o net.net.xml --osm.stop-output.length 20 --ptstop-output additional.xml --ptline-output ptlines.xml
The log for the next command is in ptlines2flows.error.log
python3 ptlines2flows.py -n net.net.xml -s additional.xml -l ptlines.xml -o flows.rou.xml -p 600 --use-osm-routes
The problems are:
1) most of the bus lines are removed, even if the map is bigger enough to contain all the bus route.
2) sometimes trams and busses do strange and non realistic turnaround or disappear
3) how can I set a beginning and ending time for flows in ptlines2flows.py? I can't find any documentation page
Thank you.

Regards.
Alex