Re: [sumo-user] "Socket Connection Failed"

What browers did you use? If you haven't done so yet, please try Firefox and report the result.

Am Mo., 11. März 2019 um 16:06 Uhr schrieb 余星光 <yuxiaoyubaba@xxxxxxx>:
HELLO!

    I encountered a problem while studying the first 'Beginner Tutorials'.

    When I run 'python osmWebWizard.py' , the web browser is opened. However after a few seconds,the website reminds me that Socket connection failed.

    Then I try another way by using the link of OSM Web Wizard in the start menu,but the result does not change.

    I have googled it with little useful information.

    I have python 3.7.1 ,sumo 1.0.1, Windows 10.

    Welcome for any advice.Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Yu Xingguang