Re: [sumo-user] Fwd: Netconvert error issue

Hi Micheal,
Sorry I didn't checked stack overflow, I think via email will be more convenient.
I did not installed using ppa method in the link you sent. Should I try that? For that would I need to remove already installed.

Secondly I built with make not cmake.

Regards
Salman.I