Re: [sumo-user] e3 detector loaded but simulation stops at a random time

- By sudden stops, do you mean the simulation crashes and exits or does it freeze and just not continue?
- what version of sumo are you using?
- if is an older version, please try version 1.1.0 and see if that fixes the problem
- if not, please send me all input files for running the simulation and reproducing the issue