Re: [sumo-user] [TAZ][ERROR]

The file looks ok to me. What exactly is the problem?

Am Mi., 6. März 2019 um 18:18 Uhr schrieb Luca Di Costanzo <dicostanzo.luca@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

I'm having my first steps with TAZ and SUMO. I'm using sumo 1.1.0 to create TAZ directly in NETEDIT without passing through POLYLINES.

Unfortunately I'm having troubles using the additional TAZ file. Can someone give a look and try to understand what's wrong?

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo