[sumo-user] [netconvert error-OSM maps]

Hi all,
I am trying to convert .osm file which I downloaded from openstreetmaps.org to .xml file using command "netconvert --osm-files "my_file_name".osm -o "my_file_name".net.xml", but it gives following error

error: White space expected
In file 'built in type map' at line/column 2/50.
The types could not be loaded from 'built in type map'.
Quitting (on error)

I am using Ubunti18.04 LTS with sumo-1.1.0
please see attached screenshot below. Can I know what does this mean and how can I solve it, Thanks

image.png

Regards
Salman.I

Back to the top