[sumo-user] Drivers not reaching intersection at same moment

Hello,

I am a computer science student and currently working on a project using the
SUMO tool. I have an issue with cars not reaching the intersection at the
same time even though they are spawned at the same simulation step. The
objective is for them to crash in the center, and thus I have tried to
disable all human-like behaviour from the vehicle type. The vtype can be
seen below:

<vType accel="1.0" decel="5.0" id="Car" tau="-100.00" emergencyDecel="0.0"
jmIgnoreKeepClearTime="100.0" jmIgnoreFoeProb="100.0"
jmIgnoreForeSped="100.0" maxSpeed="30" sigma="0.0" speedFactor="1"/>

All the vehicles are spawned at the excact same simulation step (step 0).
Is there a parameter I am missing or is something else causing them to not
reach the intersection at the same time.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Alexander