[sumo-user] Timing analysis of routing algorithms

Hi Sumo users,
I'm currently trying to analyse the different routing methods used within
SUMO with regards to their computation time and memory requirements.

I'm using python and TraCI currently and I understand how to monitor these
metrics within python. My issue is as I'm just calling the SUMO command from
within Python I don't understand how to monitor the computation time of the
algorithms for each individual vehicle.

Could someone possibly point me in the right direction of how best to do
this as from reading a few papers I understand this has been done before.

Many thanks,
Toby Cannon