Re: [sumo-user] Beginner for SUMO

Acceleration lanes are indicated in the network using attribute 'acceleration="1"' since version 1.0.0 but off-ramps are not marked. This information is currently not available via TraCI.

regards,
Jakob

Dear,

May I know how can I have the information about on-ramp and off-ramp on our road network? Are there any other methods to get this information like by using traci or something?

Thank you in advance.

with best regards,