Re: [sumo-user] Beginner for SUMO

Dear,

I would like to ask again. In my case, I want to stop the vehicle by using the following statement:
traci.vehicle.setStop('43.0',edgeID='L10189',laneIndex=1,pos=90,duration=600,flags=0,startPos=50);
but in this case, duration attribute is not working. Could you give me some suggestions?
Thank you in advance.

with best regards,