Re: [sumo-user] Simulation not proceeding past 0 second mark

see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/FAQ#My_TraCI-program_is_not_working_as_intended._How_do_I_debug_it.3F

Our lab is using a modified version of the Mininet-wifi sumo code to attempt to run VANET simulations. However, despite the original Mininet-wifi version working more or less perfectly, ours will not proceed past the 0.0 second mark either when set to run or incremented a step (I have observed that when closed, error messages have been occasionally raised mentioning it exiting at the 0.010s mark). It's clear that it works and our code is somehow at fault, but I'm not sure how to debug it from here. Any advice would be appreciated.