[sumo-user] Pedestrian signal control

Dear Sumo User

I have a question about pedestrian crossing and signal. First please look into the attached picture.  As the attached picture, I created pedestrian islands. I marked pedestrian signals (both ways) in the same pedestrian crossing with numbers. Actually, I want to control the marked pedestrian signals separately as signals are controlled in real pedestrian crossing.

I know in SUMO default, pedestrian signals (each signal head) works together in the same pedestrian crossing. So I wonder if  there is a way or not.

I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your time in advance.

Best regards,
 Sunghyun Jang