[sumo-user] collision and teleporting vehicle

Dear SUMO users

I have a question about collision and teleporting vehicles in simulation.

Actually, I decoupled the decision interval from the simulation step length.

step-length 0.1s / action-step-length 1s

After that, I have a lot of collision and teleporting vehicles at the connection points from a link with two lanes to a link with one lane. Before, I had no collision and teleporting vehicles.

In order to solve the situation, I tried several things.

First, I changed the shape of junction, for example, little large and long in net file.
Second, in config file, I added command line.
<collision.mingap-factor value="0"/>
Third, for <vType>, I changed tau (reaction time) from default to 2s.. and I reduced traffic flow 10~20%..

But still I have 5 ~10 teleporting vehicles because of collision.

I wonder if there is any way to avoid the situation..

I am looking forward to your help. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Sunghyun Jang

Back to the top