[sumo-user] osm lanes info when converting to net xml

Hello experts,

So far for a certain road in my.osm, it is set as 2-direction way. After netconvert, net xml will assign 2 directions' lanes as '3', '3'.
<way id="135775793">
<tag k="lanes" v="6" />
<tag k="oneway" v="no" />
</way>

1. Is that possible to use any netconvert command to support assigning 6 lanes into '4', '2' for each direction?
2. I notice a command --opposites.guess <BOOL>, not sure if any related to it will help to support 1?
If there is no existing command to support this for osm, here comes a third question:
3. Does any command support if converting from opendirve to net xml, for this requirement?

Thanks,
-Li

Back to the top