Re: [sumo-user] Retrieving all the vehicle id's in TraCI

Thank you very much for the information Michael.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 4:23 AM, Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Dee,
there is no way to achieve this with a route file because sumo does not
load all vehicle definitions in advance but only when they are needed.
If you give the vehicle definitions in an additional file instead, all
will be parsed in advance but only if you define inidvidual vehicles not
with flows. If you define your flow with an explicit number of vehicles
it is of course easy to guess the vehicle ids because they all follow
the same scheme <flow_id>.<running_index>.

To retrieve the ids of all loaded vehicles you can use
traci.simulation.getLoadedIDList
http://www.sumo.dlr.de/daily/pydoc/traci._simulation.html#SimulationDomain-getLoadedIDList
but this will not include finished vehicles.

Best regards,
Michael