[sumo-user] Retrieving all the vehicle id's in TraCI

Hello,

I have needed to get all the id's of vehicles (currently running in the simulation, already left the simulation and entering into the simulation) via TraCI to work with Veins.  getIDList is supposed to provide the id's of currently running vehicles. For an example, if I a flow with 100 vehicles has been determined to be entered into simulation and only 40 vehicles have entered into the simulation yet , I need to all the ids' including the other 60 vehicles'. Is there a method to retrieve them? Please enlighten me in this.

Thanks,
Dee.

Back to the top