Re: [sumo-user] Parking Area error

Hi Xavier,
I would consider this a bug, at least from my understanding of the code
this should not happen. Here are some questions / things to try:
1. Does the vehicle have any stop before you reroute / add the parking area?
2. What happens if you add a simple stop instead of a parking area?
3. Could you try whether adding a stop (maybe with duration 0) at edge B
before adding the parking area is a possible workaround.
4. Can you send the scenario?

Best regards,
Michael