Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle Dynamics in SUMO

Hello,
these aspects of vehicle dynamics are not modeled by SUMO. In the default
model, lane-changing is even instantaneous.
When using the sublane model you could compute a steering angle from
lateral and longitudinal displacement but you might then be surprised that
vehicles sometimes slide sideways (-:
(an issue that will be fixed soon, hopefully).
In short, you should probably look for a driving simulator or a
sub-microscopic simulator.
regards,
Jakob