Re: [sumo-user] Construction of GetLeader command in VEINS

Hello,
See the official C++ client implementation:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/C%2B%2BTraCIAPI
In the latest development version (25397) the method getLeader is
implemented.
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/sumo/code/trunk/sumo/src/utils/traci/TraCIAPI.cpp

regards,
Jakob