Re: [sumo-user] Error: Invalid linkIndex -- no sidewalk connections connections exported

Dear Joerg,
the connections from sidewalks are implicit and thus not included in the
.con.xml file. The tls-controlled pedestrian crossings are defined through
the <crossing> elements and these should be written to the .con.xml file.
When re-importing the network, the same pedestrian crossings and thus the
same number of controlled links should be created.
Even when the crossings are not specified in the .con.xml file, a
consistent network is created by the latest development version of
netconvert (0.30.0 quits building with an error).

Furthermore, I was unable to reproduce the error you quoted. The .net.xml
file you sent opened without problems with 0.29.0, 0.30.0 and with the
latest development version (it also had the full number of crossings at
intersection 1/1).
Maybe you loaded a another signal plan from an additional file?

regards,
Jakob