Re: [starter-dev] Jakarta EE Starter on Jakarta website

Looks like they’re working on it: https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/issues/1675#issuecomment-1553314279

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni | LinkedIn
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.