Re: [starter-dev] Jakarta EE Starter on Jakarta website

I agree. The Starters are usually pretty prominently placed. We should do the same.

On 5/8/2023 10:27 AM, Alexander Rühl via starter-dev wrote:

Currently, on the jakarta.ee website, the starter is hidden behind the “Resources” drop down.

I think, as we have a decent version out now, it should be placed more prominently on the site, like it is for example with microprofile.io or quarkus.io.

@Ivar: Could you maybe address that?

Regards

Alex

alexander.ruehl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | -1057 | +49 171 4818859 | BU Business Applications