Re: [starter-dev] Monthly Sync?

I agree with Kito, a well defined agenda is key to this. It should be half hour, at most , also

Le mer. 28 déc. 2022, 20:32, Kito Mann <kito.mann@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
I think it can work if we do it like a stand-up style meeting with a specific agenda and ensure that any longer topics are tracked for follow up.

--
Kito Mann

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply: starter developer discussions <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 28, 2022 at 2:06:21 PM
To: starter developer discussions <starter-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [starter-dev] Monthly Sync?

Folks,

I am trying to be mindful of not starting too many parallel threads but
I think this is a topic that's hopefully very simple but important. I
think now is a good time to revisit the idea of having a regular monthly
sync. This may be a gap we should have addressed sooner and may be
essential now given the increasing recognition of the project in the
marketing and steering committees at least.

Ivar, you had ran a scheduling poll before, hopefully you got useful
input at least from the most active folks? Does it make sense to begin
holding a monthly sync maybe starting early January?

Now I am mindful this sort of thing can be a little taxing and also
takes away from async, traceable communication. I think we could
mitigate that by keeping it short initially (half hour) and sharing
recordings/minutes here?

Cheers,

Reza