[starter-dev] Monthly Sync?

Folks,

I am trying to be mindful of not starting too many parallel threads but I think this is a topic that's hopefully very simple but important. I think now is a good time to revisit the idea of having a regular monthly sync. This may be a gap we should have addressed sooner and may be essential now given the increasing recognition of the project in the marketing and steering committees at least.

Ivar, you had ran a scheduling poll before, hopefully you got useful input at least from the most active folks? Does it make sense to begin holding a monthly sync maybe starting early January?

Now I am mindful this sort of thing can be a little taxing and also takes away from async, traceable communication. I think we could mitigate that by keeping it short initially (half hour) and sharing recordings/minutes here?

Cheers,

Reza

Back to the top