[starter-dev] CI

Hi,

Sorry for posting another thread, but for some reason, I don't get the mails.  I'll sort it out this week.

Regarding the CI question, the Circle CI solution, or another solution which requires access to the GitHub repo, will not be allowed.  We asked this for the MP Starter to the Eclipse Fdn Webmasters (so that circle CI can be configured) but they refused as the required permissions conflict with the permissions defined by default for the projects.

So we need to come up with some alternatives.  The MP starter one was that a jobs pulls any commit to the repo into a private maintained one and Circle CI runs on that one.

But other solutions should be considered as that has also his drawbacks.

Grtz
Rudy

Back to the top