[starter-dev] Initial commit to the Repo

Hello Sebastian and other folks.

I'm thinking about sending the initial commit to the repo with a very basic structure instead of just sending all the repo we have from the branch Sebastian created based on microprofile generator.
I'm mostly worried about the IP validation that will be done for the first comitter's commit but there are some strange things from the other project that i think it would be good if we could avoid.

We can send a basic maven project and then copy what we need from the other repo validating what is worth or not during these copies.Also, It would be good if we had some CI running for tests and other stuffs. Should we use Travis or request a CI instance?

Let me know your thoughts, Thanks :)

--
Jeyvison Nascimento

Back to the top