Re: [soa-pmc] FW: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/creating-complex-bpm-solutions

Anne/Ian,

we coordinated in the group. Would be great if we can get a room (20 people or so) and some website announcing the session below.

Marc

Workflow and Integration Open Bar

Projects leads of active SOA projects

·         BPMN2 Modeler - @Bob, please provide headline,

·         Mangrove - @Adrian, please provide headline,

·         Winery - @Oliver, please provide headline,

·         Stardust – the largest Open Source BPM Suite in the Industry

will demonstrate  their latest feature, e.g.

·         Stardust Mobile Workflow

·         @All, others?

We will also discuss and show integration between the above projects e.g.

·         BPMN2 as Lingua Franca

·         Stardust Monitoring for Mangrove Models

·         Winery Integration into Stardust leveraging Browser Modeler Plug-Ins

·         @All, other topics

As well as discussing next steps of collaboration.

The session is open to everybody. We will have an introduction round at the beginning and cover requirements and topics brought up by participants in addition or even alternatively to the above.

If the scheduled time is not enough, we will continue at the real bar – as usually with the SOA project. Let say we will continue ar the real bar in any event …