Re: [soa-pmc] Termination Review for the Swordfish project

+1
Marc

Le 11/12/2013 16:50, Mos, Adrian a écrit :

+1

Adrian.

From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eclipse Management Organization
Sent: 11 December 2013 16:50
To: Zsolt Beothy-Elo
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] Termination Review for the Swordfish project

SOA PMC, I need your approval.

A +1 from any PMC lead/member will do.

Thanks,

Wayne

On 12/11/2013 10:28 AM, Zsolt Beothy-Elo wrote:

Dear Emo,
as already noticed by different community members the Swordfish project is kind of dead since a while. Already back in August I started a survey amongst the remaining Swordfish committers about the future of the Project and all voted to set the project dormant, see http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/swordfish-dev/msg00441.html. I also got the approval from the SOA PMC to initiate the termination review, see http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/soa-pmc/msg01363.html and follow-ups. Finally I took the time to create a wiki page (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish:_TerminationReview) for the Review Documentation. Therefore I like to ask you to schedule the Termination revi<
 /o:p>

 ew in one
 of the upcomming review meetings. Just let me know in case I missed a point or if I need to take additional actions before the review.

Best Regards
Zsolt Beothy-Elo

--
Wayne Beaton on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
EclipseCon 2014