[soa-pmc] Termination Review for the Swordfish project

Dear Emo,
as already noticed by different community members the Swordfish project is kind of dead since a while. Already back in August I started a survey amongst the remaining Swordfish committers about the future of the Project and all voted to set the project dormant, see http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/swordfish-dev/msg00441.html. I also got the approval from the SOA PMC to initiate the termination review, see http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/soa-pmc/msg01363.html and follow-ups. Finally I took the time to create a wiki page (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Swordfish:_TerminationReview) for the Review Documentation. Therefore I like to ask you to schedule the Termination review in one of the upcomming review meetings. Just let me know in case I missed a point or if I need to take additional actions before the review.

Best Regards
Zsolt Beothy-Elo

Back to the top