Re: [soa-pmc] It's time to terminate STP

Title:

Hi guys,

I think the solution of moving the required stp.model plugins to ebpm’s repository is a good one. Even if other people use them, they would ideally migrate to Mangrove’s project code base, which is just an evolution of the older stp.model component.

Engineering will hopefully also migrate soon to Mangrove in the ebpm and spagic future versions.

Regarding the termination review I think your suggestion is good Wayne, to simply add stp.model to the overall STP termination review process.

Regarding Policy, I am not sure if it’s used, I would expect former SOPERA members (Zsolt?) to know more about this...

Best regards,

Adrian.