Re: [soa-pmc] It's time to terminate STP

Title:
FWIW, "Top Level Project" has a specific meaning in the EDP.  Your list looks like a bunch of bundles from stp.model (Intermediate Model). Is this correct?

The EDP requires that we engage in a Restructuring review. It's a relatively simple affair, requiring only a short description of what needs to move and where. We can include it in the STP termination documentation. i.e. we can combine the STP termination review with a stp.model move review. Once we have all the answers, I'll finish up the termination/move documentation and schedule the review.

Does moving to stp.model to eBPM make general sense? Does it fall under the scope of eBPM? Does anybody else depend on this code?

What of stp.policy?

Wayne