Re: [sisu-users] Problem with the Sisu Extender

> Excellent, thanks for the contribution - I'll try to review your
> changes this week so they can be part of the upcoming release.

I updated the change on gerrit with a little improvement. Hope it is not a problem.

> The extender bundle currently has no test coverage, that's another
> area which could do with some attention :)

I had a look at the tests project. It does not include the .project and .classpath file,
and as such I don't know if it supposed to be a PDE plug-in project or not.
Does your test automation system execute the tests in an OSGi container?

Also, to test my extenders I normally use TinyBundles. Is TinyBundles available in your project dependencies?
If not, and assuming it is probably too late to include it, would you mind if the extender test
included one or two simple bundle JARs to install them in the container for testing the
extender?

GianMaria.

Back to the top