Von: simopenpass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <simopenpass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Wayne Beaton
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. September 2020 21:57
An: simopenpass developer discussions <simopenpass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [simopenpass-dev] openPASS v0.7

The project has not, AFAICT, engaged in a release review.

Per the Eclipse Foundation Development Process, an Eclipse open source project must engage in a release review before issuing any release (even a pre-1.0 "incubation" release). Note that, following a successful release review, a project can release as many times as they need for an entire year.

Please initiate the release review process ASAP.

Wayne