[sdv-wg-members] 🌾 Join Us for International Women's Day: Automotive Meetup! Online event by Women Automotive Network

Dear Eclipse SDV Working Group Members,

We are excited to extend an invitation to celebrate International Women's Day with us at an upcoming online meetup organized by the Women Automotive Network on March 8th, 2024. As proud sponsors of this initiative, the Eclipse Foundation and the Eclipse SDV Working Group have secured 15 spots for our community.

This promises to be an enlightening day filled with inspiration, valuable insights, and networking opportunities, featuring esteemed speakers such as a Board Member from Volvo and Senior Vice Presidents from Stellantis and Nissan!

👉 How to join? To secure your spot, simply reply to this email, and I will provide you with an access code to join the online meetup.

For more details about Women Automotive Network's events, visit: 🔎 https://shorturl.at/dekP8

Let's celebrate International Women's Day together! #BetterTogether #InspireInclusion

Looking forward to hearing from you if you are interested in joining. Best wishes,

Paulina

--
Paulina Gueorguieva

Product Marketing Manager SDV | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

+49 172 320 5827| eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Back to the top