[sdv-wg-members] [sdv-wg] SDV WG participation to Women Automotive Summit

Dear SDV Members,
I'm glad to announce to you that we will participate in the Women Automotive Summit organized by the Women Automotive Network on Sep 20th in Ludwigsburg. We will hold a 60min workshop to raise awareness of Open Source and Community building, in particular with regards to our SDV WG.
We have a few tickets available both in person and remotely, which we would like to share with you. I am aware that the time is rather short, but please let me know if you would be interested in participating.
Regards,

--

Dr Ing Sara Gallian

SDV Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube