Re: [science-pmc] Eclipse TeXlipse Termination

I would also be interested in keeping this project alive.

On 30.09.22 19:45, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
I would really like to hear from Torkild on this. I don't think this project is inactive, just dormant. It has many users. In fact, I have installed it several times in the last year including yesterday.

I don't think it should be terminated and I certainly think it should be discussed further.