Re: [science-pmc] Release Eclipse SWTChart

Wayne,

thanks for the hint.
I've updated the release record.

Best,
Philip

Am 21.05.19 um 22:14 schrieb Wayne Beaton:
Philip, the EMO needs to see at least some detail regarding the release (a paragraph of a few sentences) in the release record.

If we can get PMC approval of the review documentation and the release by May 29, we can get you into the June 5 review slot and you can release thereafter. Please update the release record to reflect a June 5 (or later) release date.

The release process is more fully described in the handbook.

Wayne

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 3:03 PM Torkild U. Resheim <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Awesome, thanks Philip.

> 16. mai 2019 kl. 09:17 skrev Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Hi Torkild,
>
> yes, many examples are stored in both packages:
>
> org.eclipse.swtchart.examples
> org.eclipse.swtchart.extensions.examples
>
> There's is also a "SWTChart Extension Examples.launch" file, which opens a demo application containing various chart examples.
>

> Best,
> Philip
>
> Am 16.05.19 um 08:30 schrieb Torkild U. Resheim:
>> Thanks Philip,
>>
>> It's a good time for a release. Just wondering, do you have some example code somewhere?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Torkild
>>

>>> 16. mai 2019 kl. 06:15 skrev Philip Wenig <philip.wenig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> :
>>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> Cydnie recommended to give some details why I'd like to create a release of SWTChart:
>>>
>>> The source code has been successfully merged from Sourceforge and Eclipse EAVP, so it's time for a first release.
>>> Moreover, RedHat people asked for an official release and GSoC 2019 starts soon, where I'm a mentor for SWTChart:
>>>

>>> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#4820028082356224
>>>

>>> That's why I have scheduled a release for April/Mai 2019.
>>>
>>> Eclipse SWTChart
>>>
>>> https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-swtchart
>>>

>>> Best,
>>> Philip
>>>
>>> --

> --

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.