[science-pmc] TeXlipse will probably not make the release

Hi all,

So I started the release process for TeXlipse and the EMO noticed that CQs are missing for quite a few bits. One is Jazzy (the spell checker) which I think we should have caught. A CQ has been created for that one. But also all the command line tools that TeXlipse is calling. Some of these are not from the same source so separate CQs are required. The list is here:

* biber
* bibtex
* dvipdf
* dvips
* LaTeX
  * lulatex
  * pdflatex
  * pslatex
  * xelatex
* makeindex
* ps2pdf

There could be more that I have not discovered yet. I’ll be working on this in my spare time, which does not amount to much these days. So I’m certain we won’t be making the deadline.

Best regards,
Torkild