[science-iwg] Eclipse as a platform for scientific applications

Hei all,

I've been asked to do a presentation for SINTEF about Eclipse as a platform for scientific applications. And while I'm quite familiar with the platform itself I'm curious about your reasons for choosing Eclipse for your projects. It would be great if you could help me out by giving me a short summary.

Best regards,
Torkild
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Developer

Back to the top