Re: [recommenders-dev] Plugin for: Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers

Great. We have two opportunities to grab a few student teams :) However, there is a deadline here at university: 7.10. for proposals. I need two days before the ideas to create a proposal for students. If you manage to write down your ideas before the 5th, chances are good that we can get one or two teams of 4 students each. There is also another hands-on we could get some student support.

Let me know when you have written down your ideas and potential feature proposals you would like to see students to work on.

On 28.09.2011, at 20:53, Doug Wightman wrote:

> Tx. We have a couple ideas. Zi or I will write something up for the wiki soon.
>
> Would be awesome to have some students working on it!

Thanks,
Marcel

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: