Re: [recommenders-dev] Plugin for: Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers

In the meanwhile: Could you create a wiki page at wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/SnipMatch/ and create a milestone plan what features you would like to work on in the near future + a 2 lines description of the feature?

I'd like to see whether we could put some students on this topic to implement one or two exciting features (but not core ones).

On 28.09.2011, at 19:57, Doug Wightman wrote:

> Sweet. Thanks a lot!
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:56 PM, Marcel Bruch <bruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Doug,
>> Hi Zi,
>>
>> thanks for the checking in the code. Now that the code is at eclipselabs, we can start the review. I'm giving a demo tomorrow and have to do some paper work on Friday. I think Johannes and me will review your code next week (Monday is a public holiday). We'll send you an email when we made the first pass.
>>
>> Best,
>> Marcel

Back to the top