[ptp-user] Odp: Re: Indexing Synchronized C++ Projects

Hello,

I was curious, how it works now (Eclipse 2020-06), so tried below solution. Although "Includes" appeared in project and indexed correctly, it doesn't seem to be stable. After a while, any file in specified location can't be opened in editor correctly. Issue manifests in both manual opening particular file or jumping to it via clicking appropriate definition in project's file - empty window is opened then. Of course, I cannot exclude, that this is network connectivity issue (and it could be this issue - unfortunately, for some reasons I'm not allowed to reveal details), but I think it's worth to mention this here.

Best Regards,

Zakłopotany