Re: [platform-ui-dev] RFC: Cut, Copy, Paste Proposal (end date = 12/03)

I concur.  However, I have a comment about multiple clipboard formats.

In most applications where a copy can produce multiple clipboard formats, a
single copy operation is preferred rather than a copy object, copy text,
etc.  Resolution occurs on the paste site, with paste and paste special.  I
think we should take a similar approach, to clarify "what is being pasted",
and to leverage consistency with past experience.

Dave

                    "Karice
                    McIntyre/OTT/OTI"              To:     platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    <Karice_McIntyre@xxxxxx        cc:
                    m>                             Subject:     [platform-ui-dev] RFC: Cut, Copy, Paste
                    Sent by:                       Proposal (end date = 12/03)
                    platform-ui-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    11/26/01 05:31 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-ui-dev

Please provide comments on the following proposal by 12/03.  This is not a
call for committers to vote.

(See attached file: cut-copy-paste-proposal.zip)

Back to the top