Re: [platform-dev] Customizing Github Organization Pages

Mickael,

Perhaps a picture would help me understand what you're referring to, if it's not already one of the things for which I had a screen capture.

My assumption is that if it requires an admin page with admin access for the organization then only the foundation staff can admin it and they will do so via a helpdesk request.

Regards,
Ed