Re: [platform-dev] Customizing Github Organization Pages

Hi Ed,

While contributing a .github/README.md file seems like regular Git/GitHub stuff that any committer can tackle, I do not see the links to configure the organization (eg set links, names and so on). Are those supposed to be accessible to committers? to project leads? Or do we need to open an helpdesk ticket to get them modified?
If you don't know, I can open an helpdesk ticket to ask; I'm pretty sure that if we're insistent and annoying enough (and I know we can be!) the Foundation staff will consider just letting us access more organization and repo settings ;)

Back to the top